20160628

It's alive, I tell you... ALIVE...

FINALLY... I managed to hook up the optin box to your free gift. Although you can read Book 1 in the 'Dear Roz' series right here on the website, I decided to put books 1 & 2 together on a PDF file (compatible with all devices) to make your reading experience more pleasurable.

After entering your information in the optin box on this website and clicking on subscribe, you will be sent to a confirmation link. Mailchimp employs a double optin process to avoid any accusation of spamming.

Ignore the 'continue to our website' box in the 2nd confirmation email. Simply return to your inbox and click on the link in your latest email from me. The link to your 2 free books is waiting for you. I included hyperlinks inside the PDF should you wish to return to my website for all of the other teaser excerpts from my other novellas. None have been published as yet.  That will all change sometime in September. If you are on my mailing list, you will receive updates on all of my ramblings. Should you no longer wish to receive email from me, an unsubscribe link will be handy at the bottom of the page.

Should you wish to contact me, I tend to check alexbahscot@gmail.com more often than alex@alexbahscotsbooks.com or feel free to leave a profanity-free comment on my website :o)

                        My thanks to you all on the start of this wonderful journey.

                                                                                                                 Alex B

No comments:

Post a Comment