20160816

Update on my writing projects

Well, September is drawing ever closer and the number of things I have to do seems never ending. I have ordered three more book covers. One for The Love Legacy, another for Betrayal's Cruel Song and a third for a Christmas box set containing 7 romance stories. They include contemporary romance, romantic comedy, second chance romance, second chance at life romance, and romance with an unusual twist. I shall post the covers as soon as I'm happy with them. I'll do the same on my Alex Bahscot FB page.

Apart from that, I'm knee deep in formatting my books and making sure my brand is uniform. Legal pages, copyright pages and acknowledgement pages have to be brought up to date. (thanking all those who helped in editing and cover design, as well as those offering valuable insight on a range of topics, is a pleasure, not a chore)

Oh, well. Back to the grind, lol.
                                               
                                                                                                          Alex B

No comments:

Post a Comment