20170810

My updated cover for the 'Dear Roz' Romantic Comedy Serial

In an effort to improve visibility, I updated my original cover for this book. 'Dear Roz' was supposed to mimic 'Dear Abby' the well known Agony Aunt advice column, but at the time it didn't occur to me that many (or most) might not make that connection. I eliminated that problem with the updated cover, plus I changed the sub-title with (hopefully) better suited keywords.

The updated cover for a physical book





                                                    The updated Boxed Set cover for the Serial:-

























When this serial was first promoted as Free, it claimed 1st and 2nd place in its two categories and when it entered the paid ranks it made it into the Top 100 (briefly at #96) of the whole of the kindle store. So I added a couple of Bestseller badges to the eBook boxed set and also to what will be the cover of the physical book (as soon as I can get my procrastinating butt in gear)

Shoot! I've just thought of a way to upgrade the upgrade. (Will it never end???)












No comments:

Post a Comment