20160427

Is Alex Bahscot my real name?


No. It is the pen name under which I write in my preferred genres of contemporary romance, romantic comedy and humor.

I value my privacy and am willing to forgo book signings etc in order to fully maintain that privacy. Those who choose to become fans of my work will become so because my writing entertains, not because of who I am or am not. Will I divulge my real name at some point in the future? It's possible, but unlikely. I often cover my introverted nature with traits more commonly found in an extrovert. My writing style will most often be biased towards the latter.

What CAN I tell you about myself? I am British. My sense of humor will testify to that. (I write primarily for an American market which is why most of my material is written using American English. You'll have to promise to forgive me if I fail in this endeavor from time to time - I hate putting in a period after Mr, Mrs and Ms)

I no longer live in the UK. That's right, I'm an ex-pat living in the Caribbean. (that's my way of hinting that I prefer a warmer climate, even though the Scottish highlands will always claim my soul)

Do I have any free books that you can check out to see if I'm a good fit for your choice of reading? Absolutely, and if I may be so bold, I think you are going to fall in love with the characters that populate this trilogy. I do ask for your email address in order to claim your second free book, but not the first. The first book "The Lover's Workshop" which is Book 1 in the "Dear Roz" series, will let you decide whether or not you like my writing style and enjoy my characters. Should you decide to proceed to book 2 in the series, my desire to collect your email address is a shameless ploy to turn you into a rabid fan of my work. Book 3 in the series will have to be purchased and because they are not stand-alone books, all three will be boxed together in Book 3. A fourth book in this series is already finished, so don't be disheartened if you fell in love with the first three and start pining away :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment