20170528

The Lady's Man - Introducing Etta Smith, one of Catriona's childhood friends, now all grown up.

Chapter 4     Etta Smith - Four months ago

My name is Etta Smith and I'm a twenty two year old math addict. You heard me correctly. I didn't say meth addict, I said math addict. Ever since I was a kid and learned that mathematics was the only true language I was doomed. Knowing that every little bit of even one small sapling was an exact distance from every other particle in the universe and that these figures were changing every millisecond, well it was 'doing my head in.’ I was a math junkie, and it was ruining my sex life.

Math and paranoia, the two main enemies of enjoyable sex. You want an explanation? I'll give you several. Let's start with mathematics. When my golf pro boyfriend Caleb, with the film star looks shot his load all over my belly, I was wondering what exact area in millimeters it was covering. When his fingers were searching for my G spot, I was wondering if his knuckles had reached my event horizon (the point of no return) crazy right?

As for the paranoia part, after I found out that sperm was supposed to be good for the skin and since a pimple had decided to show up that very morning, I persuaded Caleb to give me a 'protein face pack' as he so eloquently called it. After he had emptied the entire contents of his rather large nut-sack over my entire face, I massaged it in. I thought only crazy-glue dried in less than ten seconds. It felt like I had just had a face lift. Too tight, so I had to wash it off right away.

Another time, I worried that Caleb's nut juice had too many calories, therefore I chose not to swallow, which pissed him off a bit. I’m pretty sure he was still pissed off when I asked him if he knew of any non-surgical procedure that could make my boobs a bit bigger. He suggested that I rub them with toilet paper. When I asked him if he thought that would work, he said, and I quote, "Well, it worked for your ass." A funny comment I had to admit, but he laughed harder than I felt the joke deserved.

Besides which, I've never had any complaints about my ass and the truth is I've had many compliments, but now I'm starting to wonder if when Caleb says, "Back that ass up," he is really thinking, "back that fat ass up." Would you believe me if I told you he was a minister’s son?

Hah! I know what you're thinking, minister, boring. Minister's son, probably even more boring, am I correct? Let's start with his dad. Byron Carter, Presbyterian minister of Carnock Parish Church. The poor man has developed what they call Tourette Syndrome, which I believe means that he swears a lot when he doesn't really want to, does that make any sense? Anyway, he is a really nice man, always upbeat, has a great sense of humour and I would get off my deathbed to listen to one of his sermons.

Jesus effin' Christ, he makes that Bible come alive. Warring tribes no longer smote each other, no sir, they fucked each other up. Samson didn't have the strength ten--or was it more?--no, he was a muscle bound fucking freak who was obsessed with that big titted trollop Delilah. You have to leave early to get a seat near the front on a Sunday, but no matter how early I get there the front pew is always taken up by the same five old dears. I overheard the minister call them the faithful in a remark to one of his church elders, or deputies as I prefer to call them.

His son Caleb is tall, broad shouldered, has a wicked sense of humour and, I think I already mentioned this, has film star looks. My friends tell me that he is on a mission to screw every girl under twenty five years of age in the village, but that can't be true. Moira Anderson is at least twenty eight. Anyway, I think it's just jealousy talking. He is mine, all mine. I had come to believe that he only wants sex once a day. From nine in the evening until four the following morning. When will he let me sleep?

Yesterday my world came crashing down. As from yesterday, I can get all the sleep I want. My only crime was to ask about his mother. How bad could that be? True, I did push the issue when he ignored me the first time I asked. Just like that, Caleb proffered his excuses and said his goodbyes. When I asked, okay begged him for a reason, he gave me a couple of flimsy cop-out stories and then added, "You do the math."
"Aagh!"

Was I just another notch on his bed's headboard? I sure as heck felt like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment