20170205

Exclusively on AMAZON - ALL (but one) of my novellas will be free for 5 days starting from February 12th

Hi there, everybody. The reason I haven't posted anything for a while is because I have been gearing up to finally putting my books on Amazon. As the heading suggests, they will all be free for 5 days as from some time on Sunday Feb 12th. There were some unforeseen problems with 2 of the books which led to a delay. Sunday the 5th is Superbowl, not the best time to start any promotion. Heck, not even I would be checking for any books tomorrow or Monday.

Here are a list of the books that will be free to download.

Book 1 in the Dear Roz serial - The Lover's Workshop
Book 2 in the Dear Roz serial - Rook Battles Knight
Book 3 in the Dear Roz serial - Checkmate, My Love
Book 4 in the Dear Roz serial - The Laird of Bahscot
The Dear Roz Romantic Comedy Serial (all 4 of the books above in one bundle)

Dear Roz the Prequel - Nathan Knows Best  ($0.99 until I can make it perma-free)
(pssst! You can read it directly below, although there have been a few minor changes made)

The Emergency Hotline
The Love Legacy
Betrayal's Cruel Song

My Husband, Your Wife, Our Child (a romantic erotica novella co-written between Xaviera Spice and myself)

I hope you will avail yourself of these books, and if you enjoy reading them as much as I did writing them, I would be eternally grateful if you would be kind enough to take two minutes out of your time to write a quick review. Each book contains a link in the 'Thank You' page which will take you directly to the review page. If you hate my work, please feel free to ignore this message.   :o)      

p.s. If you see these books up on Amazon with inflated prices, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BUY. Prices were only put there to discourage anyone from purchasing. I needed to know how they looked on the Amazon purchase page. They looked great on my downloaded previewer, but 2 of them not so great in Amazon proper. Hopefully the problems have been ironed out.
                                                                                                                Alex B.

No comments:

Post a Comment