20170220

Romantic Comedy and Vi Keeland

Guess what I found out, folks? No, I haven't suddenly discovered that the third highest paid male model in America shaves his ass, it's much worse than that. Half (a conservative estimate by the way) of the books in Amazon's romantic comedy are incredibly light on the comedy. I've laughed harder after stubbing my toe stepping out of the shower than I did after reading some of the books claiming to be a mixture of humor and romance. I love light-hearted humor. A good old fashioned belly laugh should be mandatory whilst reading that genre. Which brings me to the subject at hand. Vi Keeland.

Not only does she deliver a better storyline than an overdue Domino's pizza delivery driver, she will have you laughing out loud on every page. Okay! There are some pages where you'll only be smiling. I'm throwing that disclaimer out there. Legal reasons. Vi is a true romantic comedy author, and anybody who disagrees with that statement can shove a small cactus up their... (probably best to leave the destination to the imagination of each individual reader, besides, why does it have to be a small cactus?) I digress.

Do yourself a favor. Check out Vi Keeland on Amazon and check out the "look inside" feature of her books. Here are two links for you to start.

Ego Maniac

Boss Man


I have no affiliation to Ms. Keeland, but I am a fan of true romantic comedy and of her writing style.

No comments:

Post a Comment